Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's been so long

It's been so long
I never express my feeling to anyone, ya, non of anyone
Just let me be
Let me be emo just for this while, I promise, only for a while

"Daphne, you sound sad..."
I shake my head, "No worries, I am not :)"
My brain stopped processing for 2 seconds then I asked myself again, "Am I really okay?"
There is a answer but I am not gonna tell
I mean, it's my natural instincts 
I like to show people my smiley face as in they said I look sweet when I am smiling :)
Hey, am just kidding lah kay -.-
But it's true that I like to smile or should I say I laugh for nothing often :D
My friend was always like "hey, what so funny?"
Umm...that is me, what to do
I am such a positive girl, so please, don't worry about me
My emo-ness will only stay for an hour I think
very soon, it will "puff", gone
Sometime, emo just a mode for me to settle down myself
a little space for me to release my depression

你们不明白他
只想说你不付出,永远都得不到回报
但既然他为我们付出了,他也应该得到一点回报不是吗?
我没办法那么自我主意
人人常说:别把人家对我们的好当作理所当然
对,对我们好是他的责任,所以你也许会说那是理所当然的丫
那我们的责任又是什么?
但你已决定了,我也不爱干涉
加油

*tik tok at 12*
Daphne'C

No comments:

Post a Comment