Pages

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Realized

Just in case you guys haven't check out my another blog at Wordpress (<-- click it) ,
am here to share something with you :)

Remember the Yagami Chan? the "hottest" girl in the world, LOL
I do created a poll for her
and here's the result

*click to enlarge it*

Kinda fun to do something like that
I mean doing a poll ok , LOL
besides, there is one guy claimed himself her fans and asked for her pictures, wth
I think Fb's admin already closed her album right?
what a shame, haih

back to life
Eugigi brought me for Durian yesterday :)
Crave for durian quite a long time d and finally!!! weee
Was kinda happy but something happened..... -.-
nevermind, forget about it since it already passed :)

Currently having pms,cough and flu, combo!! hah
Recover soon please, I wanna eat ice-cream!!

okay, back to work
gonna rush my jobs

---------------------------------------------------
we are not perfect but we keep trying




I just know we can't be over
I can see it in your eyes
Making every kind of silence
Takes a lot to realize
As long as I can feel you holding on
I won't fall


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*daphne*







11 comments:

  1. Hi Daph!I wanna ask you sumthin,how you enlarge ur pic above?cuz my pic soooo small :(
    and i love your background too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. zenith: which picture? u mean the header? set the banner into 960 pixels width...:) in photoshop...
    thanks babe..anythg just ask me la ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. zenith: hmm..wat software u use to edit ur pic?

    ReplyDelete
  4. zenith: err....i duno how to explain neh..but i can help u to do it..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha,am i troublesome?thank you Daph^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. u change template like tukar baju

    ReplyDelete
  7. zenith: u are not my dear..hah... send me your picture k? send to my email... daphne23kumiko@gmail.com

    simon: :P hahha..ya!!! 3 times a lady ma...

    ReplyDelete