Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Interview section with Newman


Yesterday was a very memorable day for me *heeee :D
Feel happy to work out with Newman crew

They are really professional

Salute!! :)

well, appreciate elton and Jyeshen who gave me this chance

Thank you very much!

Guys, must support Newman ya~

*btw,newman is a man magazine


Shit..my eyes allergic again =="

feel very uncomfortable *aiks


I am getting fat *shit men...
Cannot cannot!

I must slim down

Already on diet

now just lack of exercise

Must do more jogging

Come on daphne! work hard for it!


Sleep early people

Good night


someone, Did you miss me? :P


*daphne*

3 comments:

  1. wow~~~nice pic yoh...i dont think u got fat....slim there,,,but u keep balance eat u wont feel tht...
    surport u!

    miss red bean here

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...fatty~~
    the pic quite nice la^^

    ReplyDelete