Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy Sunday

Okay
I have many things to share with your guys today
I wish I might share everything
But I really don't know where to start

well First, I planned to go for jogging
But canceled it, too tired*lol
Then thanks to Fann, to be my driver

Reached Mid Valley
checked out the shop named "delectable"
It's a nice shop, It's selling customize cakes and cup cakes
located at The Garden
feel free to visit ya

then...................................................oh ya!
met VV and kim swee
Guys, I'm going to thanks many peoples in this post *lol
Thanks to kim swee, jean my dear and you and you and you..............................
just too many, i cannot list them out 1 by 1
Anyway, Thank you~~~

Tired
I think it's better for me to continue my post tomorrow
Just too blur *lol

stay tune

3 comments:

  1. baby
    although u r busy~
    most important is u r happy
    wenwen happy too
    ^^
    got time i want to meet u la~
    miss u so much~
    me very lazy online~

    m facebook email is
    lihwen1114@hotmail.com
    keep in touch o~

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually u got play blogger a^^
    so nice^^
    i come le^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. noriko:babe..:) kk^^
    I will add ya later k? mwahsss

    albee:yaya..use long time ago le..^^
    miss ya~

    ReplyDelete