Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

stress again

Ya, the title is 'stress' again
I don't know how many times I put 'stress' as my title d FML

Very busy for all this while
Storybook just did a wedding deco at Hartamas, the theme was red!!
I didn't take much pictures, already ran out of energy so yea lol










and look!! I have to finish that many of jobs within this week :(


so basically I blog/facebook/twitter when am loading the pdf files lol

btw, went to watch RED yesterday! not bad tho :)


the scene that Frank walk out from the moving car is extremely awesome man!!
after movie, I went to trim my eyebrow since I have nothing to do
finally, say byebye to the messy eyebrow lol
then we tried the new cheesey pizza
I love cheese!! yum yum
but it's not that special as I thought, was abit disappointed tho

and...and something happened before heading home :(
I think I seriously need an EQ management class, sigh
feel like slapping myself

anyway, I have so many things to buy!!! omg
I think I will just make a page to list down my wishlist just in case i forgot -.- hah
and fyi, my birthday is coming soon :P easier for you guys to prepare present for me la right?
muahahaha :D just kidding la

that's all for now, have to back to work
ciaoz :) partay tomorrow night

*daphne*



5 comments:

  1. chill la daffy! stress in life makes life more exciting. not so boring. hahaha <3

    mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chehh i tot u stress coz u getting married :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your valuable information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh, Red theme, not bad wor..
    the movie Red nice ah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. roro: haha...quite true pon :) we gah yao together!! muacks

    simon: ishh!! no lo! piak u lol

    charles: nice ah! :) i love it

    ReplyDelete