Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Daily routine - Oatmeal

I joined gym since I was 20
You can hardly see muscles on me but yes, I do work out quite often lol

Friends and colleagues around me always curious about what I eat for breakfast because I seldom join them for breakfast in the morning
For me, breakfast is the most important meal of the day so I always keep my stomach for the best food

and

This is one of my favourite meal to have in the morning or have it as my supper
- Oatmeal with any natural topping -
p/s : don't add any sugar to your oatmeal if you want to have flat belly! You can replace sugar with honey

Usually I add almonds, raisins and chia seeds to my fav oatmeal

There are a lot of benefits in these tiny seeds!
such as :

Combat Diabetes
Chia is being studied as a potential natural treatment for type-2 diabetes because of its ability to slow down digestion. The gelatinous coating chia seeds develops when exposed to liquids-can also prevent blood sugar spikes.

More fibre
Just a 28-gram or one-ounce serving of chia has 11 grams of dietary fibre — about a third of the recommended daily intake for adults. Adding some chia to your diet is an easy way to make sure you're getting a good amount of fibre, which is important for digestive health.


Omega-3
Chia seeds are packed with omega-3 fatty acids, with nearly five grams in a one-ounce serving. These fats are important for brain health. 


Stronger teeth and bones
A serving of chia seeds has 18 per cent of the recommended daily intake for calcium

Fight belly fats
Chia's stabilizing effect on blood sugar also fights insulin resistance which can be tied to an increase in belly fat, according to Live Strong. This type of resistance can also be harmful for your overall health.



Raisins give natural sweetness to my oatmeal as I don't add any sugar into it 
More raisin! More!!

My body currently.
It's not skinny but I am happy with it
Going for my new goal which is mermaid line!
Will update my progress here, stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment