Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hello 2011 !

Wonder how I celebrate my x'mas eve?
nah, nothing much
Attended a wedding dinner with the boyfie :)

(make up of the day, tried something new)

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, 
but in looking outward together in the same direction.

Anyway, 2010 is going to end soon
Do you ever think about what you've gained for 2010?
and what you hope to get from 2011?

2010---
*supposed to start study this year, but end up with nothing -.-
*work, doing something I don't really interested on but I have no choice, daddy is tired enough
*hobby, modeling. Trying hard but the result is....erm....nah, I think it's too early to say give up right, so yea, all the best daphne!
*relationship, I experienced something out of my expectation, I learned I gained and now, I found the ONE :')

2011---I hope....
*to have a rabbit as my pet (dreaming la you! ): )*
*to start my study, design or make up or whatever, just wanna start to learn something new
*to have an I-phone :P
*to loose some weight more
....and all the best for the rest! Can't list down one by one neh :)

#daphne#


4 comments:

  1. Keep it up,babe ♡

    Btw I do really love your blog layout! How did you make this? I mean you change the font of sub-title beside the list? Teach me, teach me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx babe :)

    hmm..just change the fonts for your widgets :) at ur blog design thr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

    - David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David,
    u mean the blog post looks odd when u viewing it with hp? opps....i will check it out, thx :)

    ReplyDelete