Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Summary - February

Had been emo ing all these time for my work
I really think that a human without dream or not being passionate about his/her job is like a dead salty fish ! 
Just like me now! Lol
I am totally a anti-social freak now..... 

Soooo I need a change! 虽然很享受当宅女但是还是会想念到处溜达的日子 呵呵 *傻笑*

Anyway, back to the topic! 
Jeng Jeng! Picture time!

• Sunny CNY drove me crazy •
#nomakeup #filter99 #stillpretty #nonsensehashtag

• My sis and me in sexy pyjamas, not •
#nomakeuplo #chubbysis #prettysis

• not so fine dining with the my bear •
#actsweet #nexttotheriver #tinychickenshop #conned

• Puppy under my feet •
#notabusing #dontreportme #cute 

• had fun with the ladies •
#pretty #stillpretty #verypretty

• jam and hot •
#trafficjam #lishasbirthday #rush #celebrate

• big eye small eye •
#nophotoshop #weirdeyes #wannadobraces

• chok •
#newshades #bear #love

• bonjour •
#ooohlala

• spot the difference • 
#reallywanttodobraces 

• tried snail mask from Korea •
#nice #worth #snail

• happy marriage •
#goddes #married #taken 

Alright, that's about it
Need to get some sleep

Last but not least! 
MH 370, you will be fine! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment