Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Best buy in Korea

Frankly, I am not a shopaholic so I didn't really shop much in Korea

Here's the goods that I think it's quite worth it to buy in Korea compared to Malaysia 

No.1: THE HERSCHEL
It's 30-40% cheaper compared to Malaysia 

No.2: TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL 
It's big and cheap lol. U can find this brand in KL but Ofcause is more expensive than Korea. So don't miss it when you were there.

No.3: Snail Mask from NATURE REPUBLIC
there are a lot of brands selling snail masks such as the brand I mentioned up there and other brands like innisfree, etc. I personally like the snail masks from Nature Republic because it's not made of cotton but made of gel. 

Other brands like 3CE is a must to get in Korea because you cannot find the store in Malaysia. The stylenanda store is nearby Hong-gik uni and it's not easy to find, I spend 30 min to search for the shop, so good luck ! teehee

Ciaoz


No comments:

Post a Comment