Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Food review: Vin's KL

hey peeps :)
I know I know,
it's quite a while after my previous post
lazy....................hee

anyway, I have something good to share with you guys here
as most of my friends know I love eating, just am on diet now, I have to stop myself from eating too much :(
really hope that I can achieve my target asap so that I can eat like normal again LOL
am still a food lover alright :)

went to a place with advetlets' last few weeks,
the food there is really nice ( aww, I miss the foods now ) and the service is nice too!
better than alot of so called high class restaurant :P
so here's it, the pictures

= this is how the restaurant looks like =

 = white wine, slurp =

= they have variety of alcohol! =

and here's the starters

Crumbed Scallops RM18.90
Pan-fried breaded scallops =

 = Brandy Prawn  RM18.50
Sautéed fresh shrimp served on crusty bread and tossed with Spanish dressing and brandy sauce. =
I love this soooo much!

 = I can't remember the full name of this one, but it's something similar to Nanchos :) =

Gambas al ajillo RM26.90
Fresh prawns cooked with garlic and chili olive oil, served with toasted bread =

next will be the main caurse!

Mogul masala pizza RM28
Marinated chicken cubes, with finely slice chili, topped with Greek feta cheese onions. Truly fusion! =

 = I love the fish! But I can't remember the name too :( but it taste really nice =

Salmon Cream RM28.90
Juicy grilled salmon cooked in a basil cream sauce seved on pasta. =
Highly recommend!

Spicy Lamb Bolognaise RM26.90
Fusion lamb dish, made in a spicy bolognaise sauce and flavored with fresh herbs and wild mushrooms. =
have you tried LAMB bolognese before? no right! you can get it over there :)

THE BLACK ANGUS RM54
Air flown U.S grain fed ribeye steak grilled to your choice of doneness, served with potato salad, accompanied by salad and rich gravy. Please check for availability. =
this is my favourite!! imma beef lover :P strongly recommend this!

lastly, here's the dessert! Girls will love this!

The Elusive Chocolate Truffle Cake RM16.90 =

Please specify if you would like personalise your meal. They will try to accommodate your requests. :)

Vin's,
Lorong Datuk Sulaiman 1, Taman Tun Dr Ismail.


Feeling hungry after reading my post? :P
that's all for today, gonna grab some healthy snacks for myself
see ya~


*daphne*


No comments:

Post a Comment