Pages

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Chezz Technique Hair Salon

Shopping or eating dessert makes girls feel good and what make me feel good?

Having a nice hair colour and smooth hair make me feel good!

The first thing I did after winning Jasmine Cover Girl Search 2014 was dying my hair lol.

And thanks to a friend of mine, Mandy who now based in Korea, she introduced Chezz salon to me so I decided to give it a try.





I went to their branch at Jalan Gasing, PJ.
I am impressed with their salon because it looks like a cafe with a lot of plants

Before I dye my hair, it's pretty dark in colour when you see me in real person but the lighting make it look brownish in the picture


I always wanted to dye my hair into silver-ish lilac but I have no gut to bleach my hair so I chose to go with ash brown


Yay! Smooth smooth hair

Their service is really good, I almost fell asleep when the stuff was washing my hair, her massaging skill is superb lol.



This is how my hair look after 2 days, my hair doesn't feel dry/damage at all because they are using Medavita (a brand from Italy) hair products which is different from the salon out there.

Now they are having promotion :



40% off ?! 50% off ?! What are you waiting for?
It's really a good deal, no harm trying

Check out their Facebook Page for more information
https://www.facebook.com/pages/CHEZZ-TECHNIQUE

No comments:

Post a Comment