Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October

October, November and December are fulled of events & parties!!! OMG
Lack of time seriously -.-

okay, back to life
Went to 2 parties 'Passion of Fashion' and 'Halloween' in the same week
I really don't understand how the people are able to partay like 3-4 days in a week?
Don't they feel tired and exhausted? I do! lol
for girls, we have to make up nice nice, dress up nice nice and after partay, we have to remove make up nicely as well -.-
oh well, ofcause I do enjoy clubbing............
AS IN** my girls and dudes will be there and the dance floor have space for us to dance like nobody's business
I regretted to go club during special occasion like Halloween
the club is pack like hell, people smoke like hell, push and pull like hell and the worst thing is...!!!
I HAVE NO SPACE TO DANCE, WHAT THE HELL


the dance floor is like...is like...Sardin in the can -_-
anyway, am so glad to gather with my model friends :) hearts you guys lots
sigh, not much to tell, let pictures do the talking la ya

 - Passion of Fashion -




*I know most of my pictures but no choice, the place is too dark and i dun like flash, so yea ><*

- Halloween@Phuture -
* am the red evil of the day :D *





That's all for now, back to work 1st
miss me kay? :P

*daphne*

No comments:

Post a Comment