Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Bastard

Well, finally I finished all my jobs!! weeee~~ :)
So I am here to update abit

just check out my FB page and I found that the bastard still disturbing me, like non-stop
Fcuk it
I am not angry but why you call me bitch? It's really piss me off!
Who give you the permission you fcuking bastard!

Let's see what've he done to me
--- 1st, he likes to spam my post, almost every single post
 
*kindly click to enlarge

--- 2nd, after I removing him, he spam me at my fans page
*I am too free so i replied him :D

  
"undone business"??? Why he sounds so gangster LOL

--- 3rd, I hate that he can't speak eng properly and he said it was his remix-language WTF

 "if you think me funny then add me back lor..."??? it's not logical at all!!! LOL


 
Bitch??? OKAY!! you touch my nerves now!!! fcuking bastard

--- 4th, He added me back after I removing him

 

CONCLUSION : he is abnormal!! LOL

Anyway, never let the bastard spoil my mood~

Happy Chinese New Year
Wish all of you can get many many ANG PAUs!
Gong Xi Fa Cai

*tik tok at 12*
Cinderella' D

No comments:

Post a Comment