Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINE

 *random picture from my birthday album, just simply like it, credit to Elton bro :) *

Am so bored here :(
Just finished gather-dinner with family
Fcuking full~

Nothing so special about CNY and valentine's day, for me lahh
Anyhow, it does not sound that bad lah right
at least we can get extra pocket money during CNY :P

Let see what you gonna surprise me on Valentine's

Someone is bugging me to upload his pictures on FB
Well, I have to scan it then pp it then only can upload
so it takes some times
anyway, it's ready
nah~~~ here you go


The weather is fcuking hot, am just finished bathing but am sweating now
FML FML!!!

*tik tok at 12*
Daphne'C

1 comment:

  1. I would like to exchange links with your site daphne-epidemic.blogspot.com
    Is this possible?

    ReplyDelete