Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Running away

Yea
My sister's run away from home
A home that she is not satisfied with
All the best to her
"nest, if you read this....leave your comment to me...just wanna know you're fine there.."

I'm ok
No need to comfort me :)
I will stay tough to cheer my daddy up
Daddy, chill~

From this,
I saw my daddy really changed a lot
he didn't angry with it
Just very upset
I feel guilty when I looking at his face
I cried in the car on the way to work
Cried silently, nobody knows
p/s: don't come over to ask me any question about it, no question pls...

I didn't blame anyone
Just hope everything will be fine soon
I love my daddy, and my sis as well
we're always a family

Gorgor, thanks for your comfort
Sayang~

5 comments:

  1. chill to you, my fren~

    ReplyDelete
  2. cheer up..this is a beginning..not the end..i think ur sist got fwen oso de lar..dun worry her..she will tek k herself..u hv 2 b strong ow..tru all dis thing maybe hard..just have faith =)
    u cn msg me anytime u wan..me oso 24/7 on9 de..sometimes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear babe .. be strong ..
    hope your sister back home soon ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. cole:thx...:)

    loong_: hmm..thx..but who are you?

    pebble: thx..:)

    funkey: babe...i will..thx babe...

    ReplyDelete