Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

My hair My hair


Ahemm**
My blog list is back *weeeee
-Technical error-

Okay peoples
I want to dye my hair
Really cannot stand with my hair colour now
what is this??? just like "lala mui"
brown? nope
gold? nope
sigh....still look pretty nice in picture
But in real life
you can see my high-light part is fading
so the colour become weird

I'm looking for hair dyer which is nice

I found something interesting in Yutakis' blog
it's this: http://cocktail83.wordpress.com/
I don't think it's selling in Malaysia
Did anyone know where can I get this?

Have to dye my hair before next Sunday
You know why? *wink

mood swinging
*daphne-the dark side*
get INFECTED: 85%

3 comments:

  1. baby u so pretty la~
    u r rgt
    cant c anything through the pic
    mayb real not nice

    i go the website alrd
    all the color so nice
    i also dye my hair~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lengleng^^ but ur eyes look redish x.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. noriko: yaya...nice hor?? hehe
    k ah...dye jo sure very pretty~~

    babysiaozz: thx~~hmm..ya wor...abit tired..so it will redish abit soemtime..

    ReplyDelete