Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Shit

Okay
I admit I am mad now
you know what????
"you are not following any blog currently"
Shit! All my friend's blogs gone
How come???

I don't like peoples simply add me in MSN
if wanna be friend sincerely, you're very welcome
But not just add, then din't intro at all,
and!!!! not even know who am I, where you added me

"why you added me?"
"you pretty ma~"
"where you added me then?"
"I don't know..lol"

what the.................
still LOL to me

sorry for my rudeness
I m mad now!
Arrgggggg
My blog list!!!!!
come back please

*daphne-the dark side*
get INFECTED:85%

7 comments:

  1. baby i agree wat u say!
    very agree!
    hate those pp juz ADDED ONLY!!!
    didnt intro
    then ask who r them
    they wont tell
    then ask how got my msn
    they don know or forget
    so hate!

    luckily i got 2 msn
    1 for real fren
    1 for net fren
    my msn for net fren tat 1 i alrd delete so many pp~
    don want c their FACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...nice one!
    haha...good job~
    yaya..me too..my old msn din use d...coz too cloudy...
    now new de...if gt unknown ppl, just block and delete...XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. yurp... i agreed too. those ppl are too much... sum even added me n asked me 'where did u get my msn'... i was like 'wat the...'

    babe, you can juz delete them if they reallii annoying...

    sum ppl deserves respect but some are not (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. annohhhhhhhhh!!! added us then asked us where we get their MSN..wtH....><

    hmm..ya...deleting~~~wakaka

    ya..agree....thx babe~~~mwahssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daphne,
    at least i did introduce myself when u asked..
    XD
    ஐ ..ღ사랑해요ღ.. ஐ,
    i agreed your statement,
    they are really impolite yet they should know they was added you

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol..
    daphne,
    i really sorry that day,
    i am damn forgetful and make u piss off of me.
    XD
    sorry

    ReplyDelete