Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Review : Benefit "They're REAL! Push-up Liner"

I always prefer gel liner than liquid eye liner or pencil eye liner because I like the matte texture of the gel liner.

However, gel eye liner usually come with a brush and I always lose it. That's the only thing I don't like about gel eye liner.

But BENEFIT solve my problem!

They are now having "they're REAL! push-up liner", it looks like a liquid eye liner but actually it's a gel eye liner pen! How cool is that!





There are 3 key points of "they're REAL! push-up liner" :

  • For the easiest, portable application EVER!
  • True matte black, long lasting and smudge & water proof
  • The AccuFlex tip!




What is the AccuFlex tip?

The custom AccuFlex tip hugs your lash line for bigger-looking eyes in seconds. The soft, custom angled tip help you to draw an easy line, even on the curve surface on your eyelid. It's easier than ever to draw wings! The flat, wide guard pushes lashes aside so you can get closer to the lash line.

The difference between "they're REAL! push-up liner" and a random brand liquid liner


Top : Random brand liquid liner
Bottom : They're REAL! push-up liner

You can create these different look with "they're REAL! push-up liner" easily





Different looks that I created with "they're REAL! push-up liner"


The sporty look, I even wear that liner to play futsal and it doesn't smudge at all!


The sexy cat eyes look :)

I really love this gel liner pen from BENEFIT. It's so portable and so durable!
It will be my new favourite!

You can now get it from Benefit store for only RM100.

Keep yourself updated at BENEFIT's FB page here : https://www.facebook.com/BenefitCosmeticsMalaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment