Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blup-blup.com's lunch gathering

Actually I wanna update my blog last night
you know what? I forgot to bring back my laptop charger
so yea, NOTHING I can do about it :(

okay, am here to blog now

I went to blup-blup.com's lunch gathering last Sunday
Thanks for Simon :) *Simon So!!! you're in my blog now, did you proud of it? :P*
I love to have that kind of gathering
Looking forward for more!! :)

And!! Biggest thanks to blup-blup.com for the lunch!!!
it's yummy!!





*Simon and I!!! :D* 


*Grace aka my dancing partner* 

*Jason, the friendly guy :)* 

*outfit of the day*

Check out ESPRESSOUP if you like fast food or soup or bread or... ... whatever LOL
* espresSOUP *
* RM6.90 - RM12.90 *
* more then 5 outlets in msia *
 -Berjaya Time Square
 -MPH The Curve
 -Plaza Low Yat
 -MPH Subang Parade
 -The Gardens
 -MPH One Utama
 -Tesco Village Mall

*tik tok at 12*
Daphne'C

No comments:

Post a Comment