Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

031011

Attended Prestige Top 40 last week
Actually there are many talented people in Malaysia, proud of them :)
How good if I can make into one of the nominee in future, lol


apart from that
Moet & Chandon party is a bomb too
I love champagne alot, women should love champagne :P
classy

pua-ty king , me and Charlene babe :)
photo credits to Marc

I think I should bring along my camera next time,
I just realize am lack of photos for my blog, oops

oh ya, 
finally the MNG fashion walk is finished

can u spot me? :)
fall/winter clothes is now available at MNG, get them now 

it's fun even it's tiring 
and I miss my girls already :(

*yawn*
I think I should stop here before I fall asleep infront of my laptop
see y'all soon
don't go away k k k? 

-daphne ivory chuah-


No comments:

Post a Comment